Thanks to a license taken out by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, any user has free access to this website. Thanks to a grant from Lilly Endowment, Inc. and the Independent Colleges of Indiana, any Indiana resident also now has full access to the staff at the National Center for College Costs
for help with any aspect of the college selection, admission, and financial aid processes. A few services include:
- Discussing the College Cost Estimator reports generated on this website
- Talking about high school course selections
- Providing college or employment interview tips
- Reviewing and helping explain financial aid awards
- Answering general college selection, admission and financial aid questions
- And more!
Do you have a question you would like to ask us?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions archive.
- Didn’t find what you were looking for in the FAQ archive? Would you like to chat live with a staff member? If the button below says "online" then that means a staff member is available to chat. Click the chat button to be connected with a staff member at the National Center for College Costs.
Please note that our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm EDT. If the chat features is offline, or if you would rather send an email, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also can contact us directly:
The National Center for College Costs
15 West Franklin Street
Greencastle, Indiana 46135
Toll Free Phone Line: 877-687-7291